- Software Patents
- Trademark Applications
- Patentability Opinions (used to determine if an invention may be entitled to a patent)
- Freedom to Operate Opinions (used to determine if a good or service infringes on another’s rights)
- Licensing Agreements (documents used to generate revenue from patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property)
- Patent Applications (mechanical, electrical, chemical and software-related inventions)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (documents used to protect confidential information)
- Music Licensing
- Local Counsel Representation
- Domain Name Disputes (disputes regarding the ownership of a domain name or website)
- Design Patents
- Copyright Registrations
- IP Due Diligence
Eskander Loshak LLP is one of Florida’s leading business and real estate law firms.
Contact us today to see how we can help you and your business succeed.
Main: (954) 334-1122 | Fax: (954) 338-1380 | [email protected]
© 2019 Eskander Loshak LLP. All rights reserved.